Longsands Apres is a Café-Bar and merchandise Store in a style of a French Ski Bar. We’re bringing a piece of the Alps to Morpeth and are looking for Friendly and experienced people to manage and run this new venture.
Following the success of Longsand Apres Café-Bar in Tyneside, this is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team in the busy town of Morpeth.
Previous bar experience is not essential but applicants must have a passion to provide excellent service to guests and ensure the highest quality cocktails and drinks are served. An experience in retail would be advantageous. We pride ourselves on being an independent local business that strives to operate to the highest standards through creating a warm welcoming environment for staff customers alike.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers at the bar area and asking what they need
- Providing knowledgeable and creative drink recommendations
- Fulfilling customer drink orders accurately and promptly
- Keeping the bar stocked by replacing empty bottles and kegs of beer
- Cleaning the bar, washing glasses and wiping down surfaces
- Taking cash or card payments from customers
- Keeping up to date with the latest drink trends
- Verifying the age and checking the identification of potential customers
- Sale of merchandise and fulfilment of click & collect orders.
In Return we can offer
- A competitive Salary
- Staff discount of 25% off clothing & merchandise
- Staff uniform
- Staff discount off Café-Bar of 10%
- Excellent Career Prospects