Skip to content
Cocktail - Brook Shields
- 35ml Vodka
- 35ml Blue Curacao
- Half Lime Juice Squeezed
- San Pellegrino Lemonade
- Crushed Ice
- Wheel of Orange
- Smoothie Straw
- Half fill a highball glass with crushed ice
- Add the vodka and lime juice and churn with a bar spoon
- Add more crushed ice and top up with the lemonade - make sure to leave room for the curacao!
- Cap with more crushed ice and pour the Blue Curacao over the top so it bleeds through the ice (you can do this at the table straight from the bottle if you want to put on a bit of a show)
- Add a smoothie straw and garnish with the orange wheel
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.