Skip to content
Cocktail - Flat White Russian
- Double espresso shot
- 50ml Baileys
- 50ml Vodka
- Fill a rocks glass with cubed ice.
- Put a couple of scoops of cubed ice in the cocktail shaker
- Make a fresh double espresso in a cup and pour into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka and baileys to the cocktail shaker and shake until its super cold (REMEMBER TO POP THE SHAKER LID STRAIGHT OFF TO PREVENT IT STICKING)
- Strain into the rocks glass
- Float a couple off coffee beanies on top of the foam
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.