Skip to content
Cocktail - French Martini
- 60ml Stoli Raspberry Vodka
- 60ml Pineapple Juice
- 30ml Chambord
- Fill a martini or coupe glass with ice to cool.
- Put a couple of scoops of cubed ice in the cocktail shaker
- Add all of the ingredients to the shaker and shake hard for approx 10 seconds to create foam.
- Empty the ice from the martini glass.
- Strain mixture through a sieve to make sure no small bits of ice get into the cocktail.
- Float raspberries in the foam
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.