Following the success of Longsand Apres Café-Bar in Tyneside, this is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team in the busy town of Morpeth.
Longsands Apres is a Café-Bar and merchandise Store in a style of a French Ski Bar. We’re bringing a piece of the Alps to Morpeth and are looking for Friendly and experienced people to manage and run this new venture.
Previous bar management experience is essential along with excellent communication and leadership qualities. A passion to provide excellent service to guests and ensure the highest quality cocktails and drinks are served. An experience in retail would also be advantageous. We pride ourselves on being an independent local business that strives to operate to the highest standards through creating a warm welcoming environment for staff customers alike.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure standards are maintained throughout the bar and retail section of the store.
- Responsibility to plan staffing rotas in advance and ensure staff are well trained.
- Complete stock checks to ensure that stock levels are maintained across all areas of the business.Ensure licensing laws are adhered to and to ensure the venue is secure and safe at all times.
- Report and liaise with directors on a regular basis.
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure they leave wanting to return.
- Shifts to include week days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Ensure the food standards and hygiene requirements are met to the highest level at all times.
- Make certain that the bar and shop runs smoothly on a daily basis and any problems are foreseen to be dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
In Return we can offer
- A competitive Salary
- Staff discount of 25% off clothing & merchandise
- Staff uniform
- Staff discount off Café-Bar of 10%
- Excellent Career Prospects