Skip to content
Cocktail - Classic Martini
- Mixing Glass
- Martini Glass
- 60ml Tanquery Gin
- 30ml Dolin Dry Vermouth
- 3 dashes Orange Bitters
- Fill a martini or coupe glass with ice to cool.
- Add 3 dashes of Orange Bitters to a mixing glass
- Add the Dry Vermouth and Gin to the mixing glass.
- Add a scoop of ice to the mixing glass and stir for 30 seconds
- Empty the ice from the martini glass and strain mixture in.
- Express the orange peel into the glass and run around the edges of the glass.
- Rest the orange peel on top of the glass or put it straight in the glass and serve.
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK