Cocktail - Classic Mojito
<BACK TO COCKTAIL LIST>
- 50ml Bacardi Rum
- 25ml Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 12.5ml of Gomme
- Soda water to top up (if needed)
- 10 large fresh mint leaves
- 2 sachets of brown sugar
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Gently muddle the mint leaves in the base of the glass
- Add the rum, lime juice, gomme and sugar sachet to the glass and stir gently until some of the sugar has dissolved
- Add a little crushed ice and churn.
- Add a little more crushed ice and churn gently.
- Add more ice and pull the leaves up through the glass so they are spread evenly and encapsulated by the ice.
- Add soda to top up if needed
- Cap off the whole thing with a scoop of crushed ice and add the sprig of mint.