Skip to content
Cocktail - 1934 Cosmopolitan
- Vintage Coupe Glass
- 60ml Tanqueray Gin
- 22ml Lemon Juice
- 22ml Raspberry Syrup
- 10ml Triple Sec
- Add some ice water to a coupe glass to cool it.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with a couple of scoops of ice.
- Shake for 8-10 seconds.
- Remove the ice from the coupe class and double strain the mixture into the glass to prevent ice shards.
- Finish by expressing an orange peel into the glass rubbing the edges and pop the peel on top or into the glass.
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.