Skip to content
Cocktail - An Intro to Aperol
- Martini Glass
- 60ml Aperol
- 30ml Tanquery Gin
- 2 dashes Bitters
- 22ml lemon juice
- Fill a martini or coupe glass with ice to cool.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with couple of scoops of ice
- Shake for 8-10 seconds
- Empty the ice from the martini glass and double strain mixture into the glass
- Express the orange peel into the glass and run around the edges of the glass.
- Rest the orange peel on top of the glass or put it straight in the glass and serve.
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.