Cocktail - King Eddies Sunrise
- 50ml Cenote Blanco Tequila (the clear one) DO NOT USE GOLDEN TEQUILA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- A full 200ml bottle of Pago Fresh Orange (Filtered through sieve)
- 10ml Monin Grenadine
- Rinse a slim high ball glass and add ice water to chill the glass. (THIS IS IMPORTANT AS WE DON'T WANT ANY IMPURITIES ON THE GLASS)
- Pour a full 200ml Pago orange through a sieve into a mixing glass. This is to remove all of the bits (we want it to be smooth)
- Add the tequila and stir over ice for one minute. This is important to chill the liquid and get the right amount of ice melted into the mixture.
- Empty the ice water from your slim highball and DOUBLE STRAIN the mixture into the chilled glass to remove any last orange bits, it should almost reach the top of the glass
- Pour the grenadine in last. Make sure to measure this as too much grenadine and you wont get the "sunrise"
TIP: Make sure you strain the juice through sieve as we want as little orange bits in as possible. Only use the monin grenadine as others will be too heavy and will just sink.