Cocktail - Mexican Old Fashioned
- Mixing Glass
- Rocks Glass
- 50ml Cenote Anejo Tequila (NOT THE WHITE ONE)
- 12.5ml Gomme
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 Dashes Angostura Lime Bitters
- Lime Peel
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with a couple of cubes of ice
- Stir ingredients for 30-40 seconds (this is to melt the right amount of ice into the mixture
- Half fill a rocks glass with fresh ice.
- Strain the mixture into the rocks glass over the ice.
- Express a large piece of lime peel by squeezing it into the glass
- Finish by rubbing the lime peel around the rim of the glass and dropping the peel into the glass