Skip to content
Cocktail - Negroni
- Mixing Glass
- Rocks Glass
- 30ml Red/Sweet Vermouth
- 30ml Campari
- 30ml Tanqueray Gin
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with a couple of cubes of ice
- Stir ingredients for 30-40 seconds (this is to melt the right amount of ice into the mixture
- Half fill a rocks glass with fresh ice.
- Strain the mixture into the rocks glass over the ice.
- Express a large piece of orange peel by squeezing it into the glass
- Finish by rubbing the orange peel around the rim of the glass and dropping the peel into the glass or rest it on top
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.