Skip to content
Cocktail - Old Fashioned
- 50ml Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- 12.5ml Gomme
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 Dashes Angostura Orange Bitters
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with a couple of cubes of ice
- Stir ingredients for 30-40 seconds (this is to melt the right amount of ice into the mixture
- Half fill a rocks glass with fresh ice.
- Strain the mixture into the rocks glass over the ice.
- Express a large piece of orange peel by squeezing it into the glass
- Finish by rubbing the orange peel around the rim of the glass and dropping the peel into the glass
HOW IT SHOULD LOOK