Cocktail - Tynemouth Espresso Martini
- Double espresso shot
- 50ml Kahlua
- 25ml Vodka (ask customer to choose flavour)
- 12.5ml Gomme
- Couple of coffee beanies
- Fill a martini glass with cubed ice to cool the glass.
- Put a couple of scoops of cubed ice in the cocktail shaker
- Make a fresh double espresso in a cup and pour into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the Vodka and Kahlua to the cocktail shaker and shake hard until its super cold and foamy (REMEMBER TO POP THE SHAKER LID STRAIGHT OFF TO PREVENT IT STICKING)
- Remove the ice from the martini glass before straining the mixture into the glass.
- Float a couple off coffee beans on top of the foam