Skip to content
Frappe - Salted Caramel
- Fill a jam jar glass 3/4 of the way up with ice
- Pour milk over the ice until it's 3/4 of the way up the glass to give you the right quantity of liquid
- Pour the contents of the glass into the blender
- Add 1 scoop of Frappe mix (vanilla ONLY)
- Add 35ml of Sweetbird or Monin Salted Caramel Syrup
- Blend for 10 seconds (any less and the drink will have bits of ice in)
- Pour back into the glass, it should be near the brim.
- Add squirty cream to the top of the glass and finish with half a pump of chocolate puree and some sprinkles on top.
WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE